OTUNBA ALADENIKA CELEBRATES 21st MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY




By Nosa Omorogbe



The Family of Otunba Mike and Pastor(Mrs) Judith Aladenika is rolling out their drums to celebrate their 21st wedding anniversary. 

According to a statement issued by Otunba Mike Aladenika, the anniversary, which comes up on the 18th of December, 2023, will be marked with a family prayer session at their residence, in Amagba, is expected to be attended by close family members and associates. 
"Join My Wife and I to thank God for His enduring Grace upon our lives. As a Family, blessed with all the good things anyone could have asked God for, we are left with no other choice than to keep thanking God for what He has done, What He is doing and What He is about to do. 

"To my Babygirl, I thank God for whom He made you to be. My Girl, my sister, my friend, my wife, my mother, my professional, financial and domestic adviser, Minister of home affairs, Otunba kingdom, to crown it all, my Pastor. Thank you for your perseverance. If God tarries in His coming,  we have just started this marriage, my dear. Happy Married Life to us. 
According to the statement, the anniversary continues on Tuesday the 19th of December, 2023 with the birthday celebration of Otunba Mike Aladenika.

"It is a twin celebration for my family. We are calling on all our family members, relations, friends and associates to join us in prayers and thanking God for His Blessings upon us as a family. 
The celebration is expected to be climaxed with a Thanksgiving service at MFM TESTIMONY CENTER, Effionayi Street, Amagba, GRA, Benin City on Sunday 24th December, 2023 by 9.00am
#SPARKNEWSNAIJA(SNN).
+2348024189597(WhatsApp/Calls)
+2348180442222(WhatsApp/Calls)
email.- oluayemyk@gmail.com


















Comments